The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will host a webinar to provide updates on COVID-19 vaccine implementation for food and agriculture workers on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 3:00 PM Eastern. The webinar will also discuss vaccine safety and confidence as well as recommendations for vaccine prioritization.
The panelists for the webinar will include:
- Dr. Janell Routh—Medical Officer, COVID-19 Vaccine Task Force, CDC
- Dr. Michelle Colby—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Dr. LeeAnne Jackson—Co-Chair Government Coordinating Council, Food and Agriculture Sector, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Dr. Caitlin Boon—Associate Commissioner for Food Policy and Response, FDA
- Dr. Kis Robertson Hale—Deputy Assistant Administrator, Office of Public Health Science, USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service
If you are interested in attending the webinar, you can pre-register here.